Sunday, January 4, 2009

I need some help here PLEASE!!!!


ok so here's my prob.....i've been reading a lotta orgasm denial blogs lately and i reeeeally wanna try this. i've done it before but only for a matter of days or hours. twice i've waited a month without cumming and it drove me insane. but it was when i was on vaca so i could be as wild or bitchy as i wanted and no biggie. i want to try it now cause i'm working and also cause i'm in one of my SUPER horny times. i'm serious when i get like this i'm like a cat in heat er somethin lol. i wanna cum constantly. for instance on new years day i was so wiped so hung over but i was soakin wet and my clit was throbbin as bad as my head so i just lay down with my vib and went to town. 5 orgasms later i'm soooo tired but still wicked horny so i sleep for only like a hour when i wake up desperate to cum so i fuck myself to another 2 orgasms grinding onto the pillow (the battery had died in my vib). And i cant even make it like 8 hours during work without cumming...i either have to sneak off to my car or go home for lunch for a quickie.

i really wanna deny myself but i need some peer support. so if u wanna help post a comment or email or message me or something :) and now i gotta go...its been 3 hours since i came last and i can barely keep my hands off myself long enough to post this....help! and OMG how i wish i had a few of those dildos right now lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Just found your blog :)

    As for support, it does seem that you're addicted to making it LOL so why not slow down a little first?

    Start by making yourself edge the once before you cum.

    Then the second time you ant to make it, edge yourself twice.

    Keep adding an edge befor you cum each time and soon you'll be edging without making it

    Hope this helps

    Kris (lofwyrkp1@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete